We specialize in providing consulting services to the FDA regulated industries (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, and Biotechnology). Our consulting services include drug product development support, quality systems establishment and remediation, Validation studies, CAPA investigations, Auditing, training, medical product filing support, as well as Six Sigma projects.
This position will require making phone calls and client visits to close the deals. The right candidate should be able to represent the entire range of company services as well as developing and negotiating contracts. Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential is essential.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business opportunities.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the company’s executive management.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and the company, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the VP, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned territories
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company objectives.
- Proven client relation management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- PC proficiency.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Energy Level, and Professionalism.